Sr. Full Stack Java/Angular DeveloperMust have: Angular 2 or above and JavaOrange County, CA Contract to Hire Technical Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Information Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent
- Passion for delivery quality software, and experience leading and mentoring senior developers in ensuring design and coding best practices and standards are followed.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing n-tier applications using object-oriented programming language preferably Java/JEE and solid understanding of design patterns
- Excellent in Java technologies (Spring, Hibernate, etc.)
- Strong experience with frontend development using Angular2+ or above (Not angular JS)
- At least 7 years of building SOAP and REST based Web Services
- At least 7 years working with SQL related technology (SQL database)
- Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
- Knowledge of researching and preparing detailed functional specifications
- Good knowledge of estimating, planning and tracking development tasks
- Experience with debugging production issues and resolving them
- Experience with identifying application performance bottlenecks and resolving them
- In depth hands-on experience with continuous integration practices, processes and tools (Jenkins, JUNIT, GitLab)
- Proficient in writing configurable, maintainable and testable code in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience with agile development methodology.
If interested, please send your resume to Schuyler Harris
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Works well as a member of a group
- Ability to work in a semi-structured environment where requirements and priorities are dynamic.
- Self-Motivated to perform without outside help
- Worked in onsite/offshore model
- Mentor other engineers while raising the bar on the team's technical excellence.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or