Title: Sr. Full Stack Java, React, AWS Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: KR135983510
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Java, React, AWS Engineer with the following skills and experience: What You Need for this Position
- Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java and React.
- Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience with developing automated unit tests and managing and executing unit tests using tools such as JUnit.
- Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape.
- Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
- Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
- Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
- Experience designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture. AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing performance tests.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs