One of our premier clients is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Java Programmer in Richmond, VA for a long-term engagement. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP indicating (a) your date of availability (b) current location (c) desired hourly rate, W2 or 1099?
We are looking for a Sr. Full Stack Java Programmer to assist with refinement of requirements, design and development and support of complex Java/JEE programs.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with the following technologies: Web Services, Struts, Spring, and Hibernate/OpenJPA.
- A minimum of 2 years with Angular JS.
- Experience with relational and object-oriented modeling is required.
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation is required.
- The ability to successfully interact in a team environment is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of and experience with UNIX OS, UNIX Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, and UML are strongly preferred.
- Experience with Rationale Requisite Pro, Rational Architect, Rational Application Developer, WebSphere Application Server and Oracle RDBMS are strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with other template languages are preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products is preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
5-7 years' experience in the following is required:
- Java/JEE development experience
- IBM SOA products like IIB, ODM, WAS, MQ
- Web Services development
- Struts, Spring, Hibernate/JPA
- Relational/Object Oriented Modelling
- Requirements Gathering
- Oracle Database
- Unix OS/Unix Shell Scripting
- WebSphere Experience
- IBM Rational Applications/UML
- Angular JS
- How many years of Angular JS experience do you have?
- How many years of IBM Rational Applications/UML experience do you have?
- How many years of Java/JEE development experience do you have?
- How many years of Struts, Spring, Hibernate/JPA experience do you have?
- How many years of Web Services experience do you have?
- How many years of WebSphere experience do you have?
- Are you in Richmond, VA?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?