We are a rapidly scaling enterprise software company, delivering innovative SaaS based products, for many enterprise level needs. Our core product provides lead-to-cash software solution for the telecom industry. Part of rapidly scaling means that we explore all available methodologies and technologies, to deliver epic solutions to our customers. In essence, we are an all hands-on deck team.
At Masterstream we operate as a flat, matrix style organization designed to bring solutions-oriented employees together to solve problems. It is not abnormal to see a co-founder working with a customer service representative or engineer to bring the best possible solution to market. We focus on solutions versus titles, and we combine that framework with a core set of values that govern how we treat each other and work together. If you are looking to make a difference and work with a team, please check out this opportunity.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Exciting time - Rapid Growth
- Aggressive Stock Option Plan
- Leverage many different technologies/solutions to deliver awesome products
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, architect, and implement new features
- Design, write, maintain, and debug performance and scalable web applications
- Enhance and optimize our products and APIs
- Constantly learn new technologies and share ideas in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with Engineers, and Product team
What You Need for this Position
- Expertise in Node.js, NPM package ecosystem and Node.js web frameworks such as Express.js, Hapi.js, Sails.js.
- Experience with cloud platforms, frameworks, and containers such as Heroku, AWS, Azure, Docker, etc.
- Skilled in creating (and consuming) REST-based APIs backed by both SQL and NoSQL datastores.
- Experience using advanced application tools & techniques such as caching (Redis, etc) and searching (Elasticsearch, Solr, etc)
- Possesses solid understanding of relevant authentication & authorization standards, such as SAML, OAuth2 and OpenID
- Self-motivated, collaborative team member with outstanding interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to conduct and participate in peer code reviews
- Experienced in Agile software development
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS Serverless (lambda, sqs, api gateway etc)
- Scaling AWS Serverless across multiple AWS accounts
- Application performance tuning
- Database performance tuning
- Knowledge of cloud best practices