Title: Sr. Frontend /Full Stack Developer
Location: Irving, TX
As a frontend/full stack/java engineer on the digital innovation and R&D team, you’ll be creating highly available frontends, restful API, backend micro services in Java/Node JS or Python and deal with large relational and non-relational datasets. You have solid experience in any of these technologies – Node JS, Java, React, AngularJs, Python, IOS, Android, Golang, REST, HTML, CSS, NoSQL, SQL, Cloud infrastructure.
Seeking someone with areas of expertise that span historical practices, best practices and innovations in the development of digital experiences. You will need to have a passion for hands-on coding, putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable products. You are curious to see where technology and the industry is going and constantly strive to keep up through personal projects and learning.
- Develop new products/features for web, mobile and voice that adhere to best practices, is easy to understand and are efficient
- Define the technical requirements that are required to develop the product/feature
- Architect and design the technical solution and implement the solution
- Integrate new APIs or micro services required to deliver the feature.
- Explore, assess and prototype new technologies to drive innovation and problem solving
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams
- Identify and analyze open source/market solutions
- 5-7 years of experience in single page application frameworks using node.js, AngularJs or Reacts
- 3-5 years of experience working with relational and non-relational databases (Mongo, Cassandra, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience leveraging CI-CD tools and cloud architecture
- Understanding of MVC structure and development patterns
- 3-5 years of experience in deploying front end code on S3, Apache HTTP, NGINX using containerized models
- Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Experience with responsive web/mobile development.
- 3+ years of experience with the AWS/Azure/Google Cloud eco-system, toolsets and deployment architecture
- 3+ years of working with modern development approaches (containerization, cloud, continuous delivery, micro-services, modular reactive web applications)
- 1-2 years of experience in eCommerce and Retail business
"Please share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me at 972-580-0247 Ext 220"