Seeking a fullstack QA engineer that has experience testing Web applications as well as Web Services written in Angular and Node.js. You will be part of the larger Digital Transformation team that helps enable employees at Illumina to find, analyze, and execute on information quickly and effectively through Web and mobile applications. This candidate should be an accomplished QA Engineer that can design and build effecting test cases including unit, integration, load, and functional tests, based on provided wireframes and user stories.
- 8+ years' professional experience testing modern SPA Web applications and Web services.
- 5+ years' experience with Node.js and NPM packages to write automated tests using Mocha/Chai, Jasmine, Karma, Nock, Sinon, etc.
- Experience using Katalon or other Selenium-based tools to create functional tests for Web applications.
- Experience with Artillery.io or other modern load testing frameworks.
- Experience using Postman to create functional tests for Web services.
- Experience working with both relational and NoSQL databases, especially PostGreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, and Redis.
- Adhere to coding standards established with linting tools, such as ESLint.
- Experience managing code projects with Git, GitHub, WebStorm, TeamCity, and Jira, as part of our SDLC.
- Experience integrating tests as part of a CI/CD pipeline. Experience using Zephyr with Jira a plus.
- Agile/Scrum development experience and ability to commit to and self-manage tasks required for each sprint.
- Experience deploying Web applications to cloud environments, such as AWS, using Docker.
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with Analysts, Software Architect and Project Manager.