Sr. Fullstack Software Engineer
3 Month contract to hire (REMOTE)
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Synergis is seeking a Sr. Fullstack Software Engineer is responsible for joining a product team and contributing to the software design, software development/configuration, and overall product lifecycle for a product that our users love. The engineering process is highly collaborative.
Sr. Fullstack Software Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience working with other developers on a production system
- Writes custom code or scripts to automate infrastructure, monitoring services, and test cases
- Utilized Github and can rebase and merge with ease
- Experience with at least one Node.js framework in the following areas: Web Application (Hapi), Bundling (Webpack), Transpilers (Typescript), Unit Testing (Jest), Style compilation (PostCSS), Authentication (Passport.js)
- Knowledge and practice with other languages (like Python, Java, C/C++, Scala, Go, Erlang)
- Experience with any of these infrastructures: Containerization / Docker, AWS, and Kubernetes, CI/CD (Jenkins, CodePipeline, Circle), ElasticSearch, CouchDB, Redis, MongoDB
- Active contributor to open source projects
- Bachelor s degree in a related field
Sr. Fullstack Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Fluent in HTML5 and CSS3 with an understanding of semantic markup and can maintain tight CSS for complex layouts
- Knowledge of databases
- Write clean, clear code so others can easily parse, maintain and enhance.
- You know how to choose the right technology for the job, and can spot when a framework will save you time, when it will get in the way, and when it isn t worth the trouble
- You are comfortable talking about code, advocating for best practices, and facilitating inclusive and democratic technical discussions
For immediate consideration, please contact Olivia Lopez: email@example.com
Synergis ( ) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over twenty-two years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer