Novus Global Solutions is an NJ based professional services firm focused on driving consulting jobs back into the US. Novus has a unique anti-offshore model that has been recognized and accepted by many businesses in 4 continents and 9 countries.
Novus is highly specialized in SAP and Management consulting and works directly with SAP and our customers to deliver consulting excellence. At Novus, you can have a challenging career that fosters your growth and ensures a positive impact on the environment. Novus is specialized on business intelligence and provides architectural as well as business solutions to its customers spread across all known industries.
Novus is looking for Business Analyst:
- 7+ years experience in the Gaming Industry as a Business Analyst
- Analyzes business partners’ operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions and to help determine the most effective software solutions.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Conducts stakeholder analysis, interviews business representatives and elicits and decomposes business processes, and documents as-is and to-be processes.
- Develops and documents options analysis.
- Interviews users, elicits high level business requirements and translates them into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Develops test plans, coordinates and leads testing, and occasionally performs software testing.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Uses understanding of technological trends to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge.
- Must be able to make recommendations for buy versus build decisions.
- Works with project managers and other project team members to successfully complete Enterprise and IT projects.
- Performs related duties as required or directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Certification in Business Analysis (CCBA / CBAP)
- Solid understanding of technological trends
- Will possess expertise in the business unit(s) supported, as well as an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel including conveying highly technical information to non-technical staff.
- Able to handle multiple projects concurrently and effectively balance priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and tact.
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to join immediately
Novus is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for candidates to join their team as employees. All candidates must be legally allowed to work in the US and must be able to work from Cincinnati, Ohio.
Any companies or individuals representing companies submitting hotlists or adding us to unauthorized distribution lists will be reported to UCE for violation of privacy and SPAM laws in US which is subjected to a $10,000 fine per incident/email or more.