Note: Experience with Healthcare-related data is needed to be considered for this position, as is US Citizenship or Green Card status.
Position: Sr. Application Developer
Client: Major Healthcare System (40+ Hospitals)
Location: St Louis, MO (Sunset Hills)
Initial Duration: 3 mo Contact-to-Hire
Terms: W-2 Hourly with benefits available during initial Contract; Full-time Employee thereafter
MS SQL Server
Developing Visualizations that Consume Data Models
Designing/Implementing/Loading Data Models
Data Analytics/Data Engineering
Enterprise Reporting Systems
Epic Lab (Beaker)
Epic Clinical Documentation
Epic Population Health Management
• Expert level in Structured Query Language (SQL) for Hana, Oracle, and/or MS SQL Server
• Experience using ETL technologies and Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hana, Oracle)
• Strong experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes and principles
• Familiarity with multiple ETL applications DataStage, Business Objects Data Services (BODS), and/or SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Deep experience designing, implementing and loading custom data models that reflect real-world problems
• Experience delivering analytics to technical, non-technical and leadership teams that influence and support business strategy
• Strong experience developing visualizations that consume data models for non-technical users
• Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong ability to interact with and communicate with all levels of co-workers
• Self-motivated; comfortable working independently under general direction
• Nice to have knowledge in Epic Lab (Beaker), Clinical Documentation and/or Population Health Management modules
• Health care experience, particularly working with data from Epic Healthcare Systems
• Strong working knowledge of database principles, processes, technologies and tools
• Experience with AGILE/Scrum methodologies
Bachelor’s Degree in related field, specialized training or equivalent work experience and 5 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
5+ years of experience in working as an analytics or data engineering member working with cross functional teams.
5+ years of experience with relevant technologies, enterprise reporting systems, and data analytics.