CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
CGS Business Solutions is currently accepting resumes for a Sr. Help Desk professional who will provide level 3 support. In this role you will ensure that all phases of hardware support, including procurement, installations, software upgrades, operating systems and system configuration issues are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked and resolved.
- Develop and maintain desktop imaging and application packaging and configuration settings and standards
- Manage endpoint technology refresh projects including hardware and software upgrades
- Develop and maintain the work aids used by the level 1 Helpdesk team members to support end users
- Work with the global head of Helpdesk services to coordinate the training of level 1 and level 2 Helpdesk team members on advanced IT topics networking, collaboration technologies and cybersecurity
- Administer operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques
- Maintain the IT asset management system including hardware and software inventory
- Oversee support contracts, purchase agreements and Helpdesk vendor relationship management
- Communicate planned and unplanned outages and provide status updates to end users
- Work with the global head of Helpdesk services develop new policies and directions for the team
- Analyzes service staff activities including documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and prevent future problems.
- Assesses the need for system reconfigurations or other changes based on incident/problem trends and makes recommendations.
- Assisting IT service related projects: this includes planning the scope and phases of the project, reporting progress on a weekly basis, and driving projects to completion.
- Minimum 7 years of IT support experience
- Strong technical knowledge Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, operating system imaging and application packaging
- Strong technical knowledge of telecommunications and audio-visual systems
- Strong technical knowledge of networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with Manage Engine service desk or equivalent system
About CGS Business Solutions:
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments. Visit us and other opportunities at .