Description Job Description: Help Desk Analyst
Are you interested in being part of supporting the worlds most advanced and secure IT network? Any interest in a position where your performance will lead to future career growth opportunities? And how about receiving a $5K sign-on bonus - is that of interest?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, Leidos has an opportunity for you!
We have been awarded the Navy Service Management, Integration and Transport (SMIT) program, formerly referred to as NGEN, and we are seeking talented Help Desk Analysts to join the Leidos team.
This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps. If you join our team, you will be part of the largest IT services program in Naval history.
As a member of the Leidos team, you will assist in the delivery of the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
What will you do as Help Desk Analyst?
You will serve as the initial point of contact for IT related problems and provide tier 1 level support which will consists of providing phone and online support to users, performing troubleshooting, resolving technical issues, and following escalation protocols as necessary. Additional duties will include:
- Provide health and status monitoring of the networks
- Documenting and communicating outage information to co-workers and customers
- Executing scripts
- Open and close tickets.
- Correlate events and incidents for management of Information Technology (IT) Services.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and 3 years of relevant experience
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- Experience in IT customer service including two (2) years of IT ticketing system experience and one (1) year of experience in remote desk takeover tools and usage.
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II (preferably Sec+)
- A desire for career growth in the IT field