As the Program Initiation Phase completes, the IAM Consultant will execute the Discovery, Assessment and Planning phases. This role will support the deployment of the various IAM capabilities and processes with a focus on private and public clouds and rapid application onboarding.
During these phases, this resource will execute on the following tasks:
- Documentation of current access request capacity, performance and high level workflows
- Request consolidation mapping document, outline of service catalogs, migration and testing plan, documentation of ITSM and IAM data flow plan, capacity plan and high level migration plan
- Configure and manage IAM products (ForgeRock, Oracle IAM, Saviynt IGA, CPAM, SailPoint IGA).
Install, integrate, configure and deploy IAM solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, and Privileged Account Management.
Collaborate with leadership to establish risk priorities, initiate projects, develop and maintain security programs and metrics
- Develop and refine program delivery resource delivery capacity and transition team quantities
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- 5+ years of experience with IT, including supporting access management solutions, user privileges management, user credential management, or user security-related behavior monitoring
- 5+ years of experience with supporting IAM, security operations and threat response, or security architecture
- Experience with IAM (Identity and access management) concepts and technologies
Working knowledge of user provisioning, privileged access management, directory services, multi-factor authentication and single sign-on technologies.
- Information security experience in enterprise environments.
- Experience with ForgeRock or SailPoint suite of products is required.
- Experience with VDS is a plus.
- Experience with IAM solutions for cloud service providers (Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure) is a plus.
- Experience implementing and supporting IAM tools and processes, ability to communicate effectively across the organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification and influencing teams
- Must be able to take high-level direction and work independently, with the ability to work cross-functionally and be influential
- Service Now Experience Plus
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable facilitating or has prior facilitation skills
- Prior requirements gathering experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations