InfoGravity is looking for " Network Engineer @ Washington DC. 70% Remote
Position: Network Engineer
Location: Washington DC.
Candidates must have 2 active certifications from the following with a Minimum of CCNP.
Maintain and continue documenting a secure and segmented hybrid solution to support the migration of existing on-premise VM infrastructure to AWS and Oracle Cloud
Provide a stronger VPN Service to allow content sharing and collaboration.
Leverage the 10g ASA Firewall to remove communication barriers while ensuring internal and external traffic is secure.
Critical Vulnerabilities Scanning
Review and mitigate vulnerabilities scans
Discuss and implement IDS (Intrusion Detection Scanning)
Look at Border Patrol Services
Network monitoring tools
Need to establish OWASP and ISO framework for all cloud based services
Move applications with assistant from Application teams to new cloud platforms
Configure all Domain controllers and Active Directory to support the migration
Daily Primary Responsibility:
• Configures and implements a suite of VMware virtualization technologies and concepts
• Performing the installation, configuration and maintenance of the VMware virtual infrastructure,
including, but not limited to, vCenter
• Performing advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis to expedite incident resolution.
• Analyzing and troubleshooting VMware vSphere physical hardware and virtual machine
• Migrating Servers to AWS and Oracle Cloud Platforms
• Active Directory Account Management and Clean Up
• Work in a production data center environment that requires 100% uptime
• Manage Daily Backups
• Manage VM Failures
• Manage Storage Arrays
If you are available, please call us @ 571-210-1115 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.