Title: Sr. IT Admin
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Contract To Perm
Job #: JP6688221223
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year. CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons: The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here . IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out here ! We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. IT Admin
with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Provide Local Area Network (LAN) support by
- Monitoring and supporting servers;
- Backing up servers;
- Restoring files from tapes as necessary;
- Troubleshooting connectivity to network and logging and reporting hardware and software problems to Centralized Help Desk.
- Establish and Maintain
- Hardware and software inventory;
- Appropriate business relationships with outside service support, to ensure system integrity and system readiness on a cost effective and timely basis.
- Manage the deployment of Hardware by
- Identifying the need for new hardware and/or software;
- Consulting the inventory to determine need for acquisition;
- Working with corporate IT and local management to procure hardware and/or software;
- Configuring and deploying new PCs.
- Support Remote Sites (Offices and Job Sites) by
- Working with Corporate IT and the outsourcing company to establish connectivity.
- Support Local Users by
- Resolving hardware, software or application related issues;
- Forwarding questions or issues to appropriate support groups or individuals, if applicable;
- Training new users in the use of technology and company procedures and basic applications;
- Administering the telephone system hardware and software to maintain effective voice and data communication, where applicable.
- Office Security Systems
- Be primary contact for Office/Building safety and security systems, including fire alarm, burglar alarm (Mutual Alarm) and support and maintain hardware and software as required.
- Assist Vice President of IT
- Report potential problem which is noticed in daily duties;
- Suggest tactical strategic planning for improving IT operation;
- Work with external auditors to provide support of IT audit and J-SOX.
Requirements: Experience level Specific experience (industry, specialty, position etc.) Required Preferred
- Maintain complete and open lines of communication with other personnel, function, or department to facilitate operations and interaction in the organization.
- Keep supervisor informed of status and progress, ensuring that regular and periodical communication takes place.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and keeping abreast of industry trends and related compliance issues within the area of responsibilities.
- Maintain professional conduct, attendance, and high ethical standards in the work place, complying company's policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by supervisor or management.
Minimum 5 years
IT infrastructure (must include information system management, providing user support in Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications as well as hardware and network maintenance
CADD EDUCATION Education background Specialty/ Major Required Preferred
Associate degree (A.A.)
Computer technology field
Send your resume to DVS-Recruiters@CDW.com
to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: COVID-19 Update:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW. IGNW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW. Additional Information:
Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs