Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Sr. IT Agile Product Owner/Manager
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier healthcare services
clients in Jacksonville, FL
- Leads change initiatives and workgroups in area.
- Influences multiple areas of the company and is considered a change leader.
- Establishes and leads a cross-functional team on a large program while driving change to people, process, and technology
- Experience managing matrixed teams through the following software develop frameworks Agile and Kanban.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies such as daily stand up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews/demos and sprint retrospectives.
- Oversee the scrum team to become a self-organized, cross-functional and highly efficient team that delivers high-quality products
- Facilitate documenting and executing the team's continuous improvement plan, based on retrospective
- 8+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate technical items with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the
- continually-changing priorities of the business.
- Knows when to escalate and how to communicate issues and risks.
- Demonstrated servant leadership behavior/ability to lead through servant leadership mindset.
- Collaborative, concise and articulate communicator.
- Lead by example - knowing when and how, to push for more results
- A proven track record of working with various stakeholders from issue identification to issue resolution
- Proven ability to dive deep into issues with the goal to deliver solutions in fast paced evolving environment.
- Experience managing matrixed teams through the following software develop frameworks: Waterfall, Agile, and Kanban
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com