Position Details: Client:
Availity.com WD #
Sr. IT Auditor Duration:
Perm Direct Hire Bill Rate: NA Pay Rate: NA Salary:
95-110K with a 10% bonus. Address:
100% RemoteSubmittal Requirements: Compliance Requirements:Additional Details:
Any information that we know outside of the C-Req job description with regards to the team, manager, position, potential advantages, etc.IV Process:
- Recruiter phone screen or a one-way video interview
- Manager phone/Zoom interview
- Panel video/Zoom interview
Will report to Nirav Shah
; Director, IT Audit & Third Party Assurance
(Has been with Availity for 6 months) - Predominately had previously worked with banks
2 People currently on team
This person will not have any direct reports - but Nirav would like them to be a strong leader and if they have the aptitude to coach up his current team that would be great.
Position has been open for a while but have just not been able to find the right candidate.
The IT Audit team is the only IT Audit team at AvailityIdeally / Desired Background / Skillset
Hight Trust Framework
HIPA and PCI Frameworks
Working on multiple audits or assignments
Working high volume large organizations
Self Driven and leader of the audit process.
Can they lead a technical walkthrough with technical people? Can they create and RCM? How to test how to create quality work papers - What was tested, how was tested, how arrived at XYZ conclusion.
Passionate for technology and emerging technology.People are falling short
- Their experience is "Consulting" - but needs to have experience with true IT audits. They are just too boxed in only access controls or BCDR controls, or only application controls.
They need to be able to be handed and RCM and be able to executeMust Have:
** 3+ years of experience in audit, information security, and/or risk management
** Bachelor Degree required or equivalent work experience
** Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is required or must be actively pursuing a CISA and attain CISA within 24 months of start date.
** One or more of the following certifications is preferred:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified InformationJob Description:
Copy/Paste C-Req JD
Availity is a Healthcare IT company headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with an office in Indianapolis, IN and a large and thriving remote team comprising almost 20% of our US based associates. Availity operates the largest real time information network in healthcare, connecting two million providers, to every health plan, coast to coast. We work collaboratively with health plans and providers to disrupt an antiquated healthcare system by solving core issues in the way stakeholders communicate. Fixing the broken provider data management process and creating real time communication of risk and quality information are just two of the ways Availity is streamlining this process. Availity also offers providers, hospitals, and health systems revenue cycle and patient financial management solutions. We help prepare our providers for the rise in consumerism and value-based care, so that they can get paid accurately, and timely, for their services.
Availity is looking for a Sr. IT Auditor to join our team in Jacksonville, FL. We are open to remote for candidates with remote work experience.
The IT Auditor will support the work of the Director of IT Audit and Third-Party Assurance in executing the internal audit program by providing internal support for third party audits, pre and post-implementation of new IT system reviews, and segregation of duties reviews by:
- Conducting enterprise-wide audits and coordinating accreditations,
certifications, risk assessments, and audits by third parties, including but not
limited to health plans with audit rights, external financial auditors, SSAE-16,
HIPAA, HITECH/ACA, EHNAC, HITRUST, PCI, internal audits
- Monitoring controls to ensure they are adhered to according regulatory
requirements that include relevant state and federal laws and regulations,
standards, and internal policies and procedures.
- Assist with legal contract due diligence for third party assurance and audit due
Sponsorship, in any form, is not available for this position.To be qualified for this position, you:
• Must have strong IT, Security, and Cybersecurity risk and audit experience
• Must have experience and ability to coach team members and provide first level reviews of team's work products
• Must have experience and ability to lead key meetings with company management and external parties
• Must have the ability to train team members and also educate business partners on risks and controls
• Should have experience with SSAE-16, HIPAA, HITECH/ACA, EHNAC, PCI, HITRUST and internal financial audits
• Should have Working knowledge of risk-based control frameworks and assurance (COBIT, ITIL, COSO) and Internal Audit methodologies and processes is preferred.
• Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate audit and control related concepts to all levels of the organization
• Should have a thorough understanding of application controls, IT operations and controls, system development life cycle, release management control procedures, and business continuity planning.
• Should have Working knowledge of IT audit/security evaluation techniques and tools (HITRUST, ISO17799) is preferredYou will be
• Managing the intake, tracking, and documentation for Compliance and Audit issues and managing reporting for monthly Audit Issues Tracking and Corrective Action Plans
• Executing audit programs covering assigned information technology aspects of the business including strategic audits, as well as identifying potential audit areas from a high level risk assessment review, including an annual Enterprise Risk Assessment
• Proposing and/or participating in Audit Department process improvements
• Performing additional projects as assigned by the Director, IT Audit
• Working in a team environment to assist in planning and auditing in accordance with accepted standards, reporting audit findings and making recommendations for correcting and improving operations and reducing costs
• Adapting to constantly changing priorities in managing a wide variety of projectsWhat skills you need in order to be considered:
• 3+ years of experience in audit, information security, and/or risk management
• Bachelor Degree required or equivalent work experience
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is required, or must be actively pursuing a CISA and attain CISA within 24 months of start date.
• One or more of the following certifications is preferred:
o Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
o Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
o HITRUST PractitionerWhy work at Availity:
• Culture, Culture, Culture!
• Don't feel like wearing a suit? You will fit right in, you can wear jeans - we are a business casual environment
• You like food trucks? We have them almost daily at our office (when we're back to normal)
• Like food trucks a little too much? We also have an onsite gym with showers
• We work hard and play hard! Need to get a quick break in between meetings? We have Ping Pong, Foosball, an Arcade, and XBox to help you decompress - and we have a massage therapist onsite once a week for a little relaxation too
• We've got you covered with free coffee, lemonade and tea anytime you want
• We offer a competitive salary, bonus structure, unlimited PTO and a 401k match program that is vested on day one!
• Want to work for an organization that gives back to the community? You're at the right place! Availity partners with various organizations, both locally and nationally, to raise awareness, funds and morale as our staff members volunteer their time and funds to engage the organizations campaignWhy you want to work on this team:
• There is plenty of opportunity to upkeep their skills and knowledge through various accreditation work
• You will be someone who will be a key contributor to building and maturing an IT audit dept
• Your contributions will be showcased, valued, and rewarded
• You will have a strong balance of getting to apply and further develop your technical skills and leadership / coaching skillsNext steps in process:
After you apply, you will receive text/email messages thanking you for applying and then you will continue to receive more text/email messages alerting you as to where you are in the recruitment process
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com