The Sr. IT Business Analyst (BA) will support multiple projects across the organization that involve multiple business domains and technologies.
The BA will work closely with IT and business stakeholders at varying levels on a daily basis to analyze and synthesize information elicited in order to identify pain points, opportunities for improvement, and the corresponding business and solution requirements. The BA will act as a liaison between stakeholders and development teams to represent interests of the stakeholders, clarify requirements, and solve for identified gaps
An ideal candidate will take an enterprise view, thinking holistically across people, process, and technology with emphasis on people and process, as well as demonstrating strong analytical thinking, communication, leadership and influencing skills. Experience in working on multi-country, global implementations, with the ability to identify common requirements for multiple projects is highly desirable.
- 7 + years IT/IS business analysis experience.
- Ability to define current/future business models and identify process improvements.
- Ability to influence the interconnections between the business processes, technology, data and people.
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts to broad audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple sets of priorities and deliverables in a fast-pace environment with little to no supervision.
- Strong facilitation, active listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and foster strong relationships with business and IT teams.
- Ability to deal with complex situations holistically.
- Intuitively assess the best course of action to take in a given situation and understand how and when to apply guidelines.
- Extensive experience creating Use Cases and Business Process Models.
- Experience working large and complex projects throughout the SDLC.
- Experience working on technology projects with one or more vendors.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Experience managing and working through organizational change.
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid methodologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing skills - required
- Spanish speaking preferred, but not required.
If interested in applying, please send resume to
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or