Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
Local candidates preferred. The position is remote right now due to COVID but once the office opens, the candidate should be able to work on site in Woodland Hills, CA.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst is responsible for working with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, specify and validate business and solution requirements to meet business needs. Must be able to bring together a diverse stakeholder group, drive consensus and create a shared understanding between the customer community and the solution delivery team while maintaining alignment with Business and IT Strategies. Using knowledge of business goals, help translate strategies and initiatives into action plans with required deliverables. The ideal candidate will have the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing priorities, in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Supports business and IT partners in building Lean Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment and scope.
• Consults on development and updating of training materials/user manuals and prepares documentation for assigned products.
• Develops and documents epics, features, user stories and any additional supporting documentation.
• As assigned supports the Application Subject Matter Expert.
• Supports application testing, implementation, and training activities.
• Performs quality review checks on team deliverables.
• Drives prioritization of work on capabilities, working with the product owner.
• Acts a product owner/product owner proxy.
• If required, participate in and help facilitate standard agile ceremonies.
• Bachelor Degree OR equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3-5 years as IT Business Systems Analyst with Agile experience.
• Ability to write user stories (functional and technical), use cases, business requirements and functional requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in local language.
• Scaled Agile (SAFe) and Product Owner experience a plus.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A459.