Sr. IT Customer Support Analyst
Location: Galleria Area
Type: Long term Contract
Company Overview: CLIENT Corporation is one of the world's leading independent oil and gas producers. The company has a six-decade record of profitable growth, and is differentiated by its #1 position around the world, entrepreneurial culture and deep operational focus.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and expertise to Client's end users using ServiceNow.
- Preferred experience with G&G applications such as Petrosys, Petra, Transform, Petrel - this is a plus
- Contribute and actively work towards improving customer self-service through the publication of technically accurate knowledge base articles.
- Perform excellent technical troubleshooting for software and hardware issues in a Windows 7, Office 2013 64 bit and 32 bit environment.
- Work with Desktop Engineering team to ensure IT delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and exceeded.
- Troubleshoot issues in a Citrix based environment.
- Setup and troubleshoot Apple devices.
- Execute hardware, software and OS installations/upgrades.
- Provide setup and support for video conferencing and other AV needs.
- Answer helpdesk line as necessary.
- Work the on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 5 or more years of experience in Information Technology.
- 2 or more years of oil and gas industry experience.
- Proven troubleshooting abilities.
- Position requires individual to have strong interpersonal skills, initiative and discipline.
- Proven ability to establish priorities and develop measurable objectives.
- Candidate must be customer focused with a keen sense of urgency.
- Conducting business with honesty and integrity is of utmost importance.
- Some overtime will be required.
- In-depth knowledge of PC hardware, operating systems, drivers, applications and their interaction.
- Candidate will haveextensive understanding of supporting the following:
- Windows 7 64 bit & 32 bit
- MS Office Suite 2010, 2013 & Office 365
- Internet Explorer 9, 11
- TCP/IP networking
- Cisco AnyConnect
- He/she will also have extensive knowledge of Apple hardware.
- Ability to identify PC hardware problems and replace/add components when necessary on both Dell and HP Clients.