Our client located in Santa Monica has an opportunity for a Sr. IT Security Program/Project Manager to join their growing Ops Services team.
As a Program Manager, you will work with stakeholders and teammates to prioritize, scope, resource, and manage internal and cross-functional Security-related projects and programs to improve internal efficiencies.
The right person for this role has great communication skills and in-depth experience managing IT Security projects and vendor management programs. If you are someone who loves working with passionate teammates and shepherding complex initiatives to completion, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU LL DO
- Take full ownership and accountability for cross-functional projects successful completion
- Develop project charters, team buy-in, and communication plans for enterprise cross-functional initiatives
- Manage cross-functional Infrastructure projects involving Technology Operations and Suppliers
- Manage project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and checking work efforts on a continuous basis, and escalating issues when appropriate
- Manage all project resources, internal and external
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources accordingly to ensure project delivery is on time and within budget, within scope, and adheres to high quality standards
- Work directly with high level stakeholders to define requirements for both product deliverables and implementation.
- Manage risks, issues, and complex cross-project dependencies
- Drive mitigation and contingency plans and assess material impact based on program metrics and quantifiable data.
- Serve as a communication hub for program status across various business units
- Partner closely with accounting, finance, procurement, information technology service owners, and other subsidiaries to ensure vendor compliance against performance, risk, Service Level Agreements, and general contractual obligations
- Manage accurate reporting of vendor budget, forecasting, supplier management and analysis across the information technology organization
- Work with management to shape the policies, processes, practices, SLA s, and metrics related to their vendor operations and goals
- Be the primary liaison between vendors and associated departments and is the key escalation point of contact for vendors concerns or risks.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent experience in operations, system analysis, risk management, vendor management, asset management, compliance, project implementations or technical management
- 7+ years implementation of large-scale IT systems
- Experience with agile and waterfall methodologies
- 3+ years experience with Security-related projects and managing vendor relationships
- Project management certification(s)
- Agile Certification(s)
- ITIL certification(s)