Position: Sr IT Security Project Manager (multiple openings)
Location: Foster City, CA
Type: Contract on W2
Our direct client is looking for a Sr. IT Project Manager to manage Security and Compliance related projects. This consultant will work under the company IT PMO and will:
GXP experience is huge plus.
- Manage one or more Information Security related projects from end to end.
- Be the primary point of coordination between the business PMO and the various technology work streams
- Provide resource and budget plans to complete the project on time and within budget
- Manage schedule, risks and issues using standard client project management tools
- Provide regular reporting at appropriate intervals to multiple levels in the organization
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Must be a strong IT Project Manager.
- At Least 8 years of experience in project management with a Bachelor's degree with a Life Science background is desirable. PMP certification preferred, but prior success on the job is most critical.
- Strong experience in enterprise IT, Product security or information security environment with an emphasis on Program / Project Management.
- Relevant experience/expertise in managing Compliance, Identity, Cyber-security or Information Security projects.
- Implementing enterprise information security solutions and technologies from leading vendors.
- Extensive experience / expertise in managing full-lifecycle IT projects.
- Providing input and developing, writing, editing and submitting project documentation in support of compliance and security requirements.
- Experience implementing various architectural and technical designs as defined by information security and network architects.
- Deploying large-scale IT infrastructure in support of IT security applications.
- Knowledge of concepts, components, terminology related to cyber-security, information security and networking.
- Knowledge and experience working with Endpoint Protection and Network Protection/Monitoring tools, SEIM solutions, IDS/IPS systems, and other cyber-security enterprise solutions.
- Experience with security technologies such as: Fireye, Cisco Firepower/Client, Netscout, Carbon Black, Symantec Antivirus & DLP, Bitlocker, Bluecoat, PAN Firewall, PulseSecure, Cisco StealthWatch, Netscope, AlgoSec, ArcSight and Sniper SEIM.
- Experience working with structured IT enforcement practices and procedures, such as CobIT, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.
- Working knowledge of GxP and Infrastructure Qualification processes: IQ, PQ and OQ, SOP, ITOP etc.
- Proficient with managing detailed project level budgeting and financial tracking.
- Knowledge of, or certification in, ITIL, CISSP, or other relevant fields.
- Strong Project financial management experience is a must.
- Possesses seasoned expertise in project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of the SDLC and how to apply it to relevant projects.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of IT functions and services.
- Is flexible, calm under pressure, highly communicative, and comfortable taking ownership in ambiguous situations.
- Possesses strong communication skills and is savvy working with both technology and business partners across the organization in a collaborative way.