Atrilogy is seeking a Sr. Project Manager, Implementations (Healthcare- Revenue Cycle) for a REMOTE contract role with our direct client in the Nashville, TN area. Must be PMP certified and have a background in Healthcare.
The Project Manager, Implementations is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The Project Manager will manage multiple revenue cycle software implementations for healthcare clients ensuring key objectives and project scopes are met.
• Lead the planning and implementation of project
• Manage multiple, ongoing software implementations
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implement project changes and interventions to achieve project goals
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• Provide feedback to internal team and development regarding process and product improvement
• 25% nationwide travel requirement
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Healthcare Informatics or related field or study.
• 5-10 years project management experience, leading full life cycle implementations
• PMP Certification is a plus
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Healthcare industry experience facilitating in-depth knowledge of hospital operations data flow and HL7, X12 and XML protocol standards.
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Direct work experience in project management capacity
• Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
• Demonstrated ability to engage in and complete multiple concurrent assignments
• Fundamental knowledge of network architecture, services, redundancy and clustering
• Superior collaboration and interpersonal communication skills, flexibility and responsiveness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Thidah Uch| TUch@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 535-2116 | Mobile: 562-453-7722
23052-H Alicia Pkwy
Mission Viejo, CA 92692