CGI seeks a Sr. Informatica Developer.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Technical Diploma in IT with Equivalent Experience
• Oracle Certification (Optional)
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Oracle 10g or higher is required
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Informatica Power Center is required
• Highly skilled in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus, development of Stored procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL packages
• Expertise in writing technical designs, developing, unit testing, and break fix support of ETL and PL/SQL objects
• Familiarity with the user of version control tools (such as Subversion, Dimensions)
• Skilled in performance tuning, analyzing query plans and query tuning, partitioning
• Fast learner, able to diagnose technical challenges through reading code and supporting technical documentation
• Team player with the ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) at all levels of the SDLC
Nice to Have Skills and Experience:
• Experience with Oracle database support and development (PL/SQL) Oracle 10g
• Writing and triaging stored procedures
• Experience in working with TIDAL enterprise scheduler
• Very well organized and detail orientated and able to multitask effectively
• Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
• Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
• Fast-paced office environment handling multiple demands. Must be able to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary
• Requires that the individual be well organized while being readily adaptable to changes in work assignments
Tool and Technology:
• ETL tools - Informatica Power center, Informatica Power Exchange
• Database – Oracle, MS SQL Server
• Tools – MS Visio, Toad, SVN, TIDAL
• Modelling tools - ER/Studio or similar tool
Minimum Education Required- Bachelors Degree/Technical Diploma in IT with equivalent experience
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-Burlington, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the New England area, CGI-Burlington is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Informatica Developer to join our growing team. As the Informatica Developer, you will be accountable for providing technical support for the corporate Providing Consulting and Advisory Services to clients as an Oracle Subject Matter Expert with skills in ETL Tools, to implement these tools into the client’s current environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Analysis skills: Analyzing Data feeds and interfaces from a wide variety of systems
• Designing development schema for data feed development, ETL feeds
• Work with large Market Data Feeds and Heterogeneous Source Systems like Oracle, SQL Server and Flat Files.
• Review Dimensional Data modeling, Star Schema/Snow flake schema, FACT & Dimensions tables, Physical & logical data modeling.
• Test and debug all ETL and Oracle objects to evaluate the performance.
• Ability to work within a changing environment
• Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Positive attitude and team focus are required
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -