W2 ONLY. NO C2C / CORP-CORP /3RD PARTY CANDIDATES. MUST BE VISA/EAD INDEPENDENT.
Design, develop and implement ETL transformations using Informatica PowerCenter and related products. This position also offers the opportunity to learn new emerging ETL tools and technologies.
- Design, develop and implement ETL transformations using Informatica PowerCenter and related products.
- Develop ETL related scripts, database procedures and other services as needed for implementing the best practices of ETL implementation.
- Code database objects, including stored procedures, Oracle packages, functions, views, and PL/SQL scripts used for data migration, fixes, transformations, and test data generation.
- Create, review, and deliver release documentation, reports, procedures, configuration documents and other required artifacts for updates to extraction, transformation, and load packages in order to: populate databases from different sources
- Integrate, consolidate and cleanse data and structure data for use in analytics applications.
- Promptly provide written status reports as requested by client on activities to achieve successful updates to databases, data engineering platforms, and data integration platforms according to the applicable schedule.
- As requested, perform problem diagnosis, identification and resolution for complex databases, data engineering platforms, and data integration platforms developed in Oracle, Informatica, and scripting language.
- Provide reports on activities to address problems.
- Develop, test, deploy and document code based on design specifications.
- Implement schema changes and maintain data architecture standards across databases.
- Prepare, test and maintain database release code to ensure optimized performance of databases, data engineering platforms, and data integration platforms throughout the software development life cycle.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- 6+ years work experience in the USA.
- Bachelor's degree with major or specialized courses in Information Technology or commensurate experience.
- 6+ years experience in ETL development utilizing Informatica and/or Talend ETL tool.
- Cloud platform experience.
- PySpark experience a big plus.
- Experience designing and delivering cross functional custom reporting solutions.
- Experience with relational Oracle, SQL Server and NoSQL databases desired.
- Demonstrated ability to perform self-directed work while supporting multiple teams, systems and products.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Availability to travel occasionally in connection with providing services.
- Ability to undergo an enhanced background check.