Please send resume at Abhinav@apextgi.com or at Abhinavtyagi377@gmail.com
The Automation Center of Excellence is looking for a highly motivated developer with a hacker mentality, focused on implementing new/innovative solutions for improving quality, speed & efficiency of IT. As an automation specialist, your daily job will be a combination of designing, building and maintaining automation solutions. You will get an opportunity to work with and learn on a variety of technologies and frameworks that are essentially boundless.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses advanced technical knowledge and skills developed through implementation and service experience with PowerCenter and Linux shell scripting.
- Development experience with SQL development (DB2, Oracle or SQL).
- Development experience with FTP technology.
- Enjoys working with others one-on-one and in group settings, both face-to-face and virtually-leveraging technological capabilities.
- Serve as a mentor and coach to the developer community, fostering a deeper knowledge on industry best practice, standards, and new features of Informatica.
- Strong written and oral communication skill.
- The ability to demonstrate critical thinking to determine root cause analysis.
- Provides technical direction for, and consults on, complex business problems.
- Provide high level design solutions, problem resolution, long-term maintenance, and enhancement services.
- Development experience with Developer/Analyst using profiling.
- Understands best practices and integration patterns across multiple application environments.
- Developed and teach the Informatica State Farm classes; Informatica @ State Farm; Informatica Profiling, Informatica Performance tuning and various developer forums.
- Facilitate communication between the developer community and product support team as concerns or tool issues arise.
- Provide guidance and best practices for testing data movement solutions.
- Advanced problem determination and resolution of complex scenarios with our ETL developers related to Informatica, scripting, security, database query development, performance, issuance, etc.
- Collaborate with the solution designers to create a data integration solution. Ensure data movement process design incorporates and adheres to the industry recommended data integration design patterns.
- Author technical documents that support a self-service model for providing support of the product.
- Serve as coaching resource to developer community by identifying and coordinating resolution for developer guidance and documentation gaps.
- Provide Iterative design and/or reviews of the integration solution to arrive at the most optimized integration.
- Identify reusability across projects by leveraging and customizing the data integration patterns and designing reusable framework.
- State Farm vendor liaison with the Customer Satisfaction manager of Informatica.
- Research new functionality within the product suite and promote effective usage of the Informatica tool by increasing understanding of functionality within the developer community.
- Participate in various proof of concepts (POC) to determine the use of Informatica within State Farm.
- Work with ETL developers on creating data maps in PowerExchange to interact with GDGs, PDS, and VSAM files on the IBM Mainframe.
- SQL and database knowledge to extract or load data from a relational databases such as, Oracle, DB/2, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server.
- Familiarity with additional different types of data stores (i.e. XML, Web services, Salesforce, JSON, CSV, VSAM, GDG and HTTP).
Informatica PowerCenter ( Extract Transformand Load (ETL)
Informatica Analyst (Profiling, ETL, Quality, Business Rules, Data Services)
Shell Scripting, Data Integration (DB2, Oracle, SQL Services, Salesforce, XML, Mainframe, HTTP, SFTP, Web services)