Immediate need for a talented Sr. UI Developer This is a Contractual role and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
ONLY W2 Consultants
Job ID: 19-51661
The Senior UI Developer is a key member of the Agile team and works closely with stakeholders, designers, testing engineers, and other developers to ensure the delivery high quality frontend web applications. They will participate in the conceptualization, design, development, and delivery of solutions for complex features and applications. The Senior UI Developer will be a mentor to junior developers and act as a subject matter expert for the web applications and related technologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Leads the conceptualization, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing
• Provides technical leadership and direction among the development and larger agile teams
• Designs, codes, configures, unit tests, maintains, and documents deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools.
• Ensures product backlog has appropriate technical stories and participates in their prioritization
• Provides ongoing and appropriate mentorship for UI Developers
• Maintains depth of technical understanding of new and emerging technologies
• Participates in sizing and estimation activities within the agile team
• Participates in Proof Of Concept work and prototyping when necessary
• Collaborates with User Experience (UX) designers to ensure designs produced can be translated efficiently into working solutions for feature delivery
• Collaborates with Test Engineers to ensure that work meets the definition of done and complies with agreed upon standards
• Contributes to a culture of growth and innovation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant business experience
• 6+ years of HTML experience
• 6+ years CSS and SASS experience
• 6+ years of JS Framework – ReactJS preferred
• 6+ years of GIT version control experience
• 6+ years of build tool experience (ex. Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, npm)
• 6+ years of experience in reading Photoshop/InVision/Sketch
• 4 years of Responsive Design (mobile first) experience
• 4 years of cross browser compatibility experience
• Experience working with the command line and CLI tools
• Ability to translate visual comps and wireframes into complex web applications
• Clearly demonstrates analytical ability and critical thinking skills
• Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills
Our client is a leading FMCG Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.