Overview Senior Information Security Analyst-IAM Operations Who We Are:
As a global investments company, BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments, and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. Every day, our Technology employees make this happen while also seeking out new ways to do it more efficiently and effectively.
At BNY Mellon, Cybersecurity is a top priority for both technology and the business. The members of the Information Security Division are on constant alert, using their creativity and knowledge of cybersecurity, technology, and business processes to develop and deliver creative solutions. In this fast-paced environment, staff collaborate to respond to current risks, while identifying and anticipating future threats. Our cyber capabilities encompass the full spectrum of services from Cyber Operations (SOC, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Incident Response, Penetration Testing & Red Teaming, Cyber Analytics & Fraud, and Insider threat) to Cyber Architecture and Engineering (Network, Platform, Cloud, and Applications Security). Together with the CISO and his leadership team, staff provide a robust set of cyber services that provide full scope protection and response capabilities across the BNY Mellon enterprise. We help our businesses, the bank-s executive team, and our board of directors understand cybersecurity risk and the steps that must be taken to create and maintain a secure environment that drives innovation. What You'll Be Doing:
- Creation of end-to-end workflows and process documentation
- Provide business requirements for all tooling enhancements
- Partnering with technology peers to resolve any production issues
- Partner with IAM Engineering on product enhancements/fixes
- Supports the effectiveness of security-related operations.
- Provides programming support and assists in project planning for an operational area in information security.
- Supports the operations of a security sub-component.
- Executes day-to-day operational security components.
- Implements new versions of security software for existing technologies and architectures.
- Reviews and analyzes data and information for business systems security.
- Assists in ensuring that security concerns are addressed and mitigated.
- Produces first draft of reports, analyses, findings, etc.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Displays willingness to accept responsibility, display initiative, good judgment, and a positive attitude
- Appropriate blend of sense of urgency, strong results orientation, and delivery focus
- Knowledge of an Enterprise Identity Management Product, experience on SailPoint IIQ a plus
- Candidates must be able to communicate and exemplify strong understanding of identity and access management
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize based upon the business requirements
- Must be able to collaborate and effectively communicate with colleagues in various geographical locations
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of colleagues
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 2-4 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required
- Related internship experience is a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.