Title: Sr. Information Security Engineer
Location: Marietta, GA
Type: Contract to Perm
Job #: JP824035123
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agencies/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Sr. Information Security Engineer who will be responsible for performing security assessments and application code reviews, coordinating vulnerability remediation activities, assessing new technologies for security impacts, and management of compliance deliverables. Responsibilities:
- Maintain required System Security Plan and associated compliance artifacts.
- Conduct architecture reviews and security impact assessments for technology and software development initiatives.
- Coordinate application and infrastructure risk mitigation and vulnerability remediation activities.
- Assess in-house developed software for vulnerabilities.
- Support 3rd party assessment activities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and business audiences.
- 8 years of experience working in technical information security and risk management roles.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field, Master's degree preferred.
- Managing/maintaining compliance for a government information system
- Experience working directly with external clients, business leadership, and auditors.
- Hands-on technical background, to include familiarity with servers, network devices, and security systems.
- Working knowledge of SIEM systems (Splunk) a plus.
- CISSP, CEH certifications desired
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: email@example.com
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs