Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HAEA (formerly HISNA) was formed 14 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Responsibilities of the Sr .Infrastructure Service Financial planner includes analyzing, defining and maintain, the value of HAEA IT services and their IT assets and qualifies the operational forecasts. This position will collaboratively partner with Infrastructure Planning and Senior Executives members to provide financial analysis of the current and future Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) strategic objectives, lifecycle cost management and the transaction costs related to the HAEA IT Services. This position will provide financial forecast overseeing all financial matters of IT Services by providing insightful analysis, track Key Performance Indicators, and business metrics, and making recommendations based on the available financial information. The purpose of this position is to manage the planning activity for HAEA as it relates to Infrastructure and IT Shared Service.
This planning activity includes optimizing IT spend, monitoring efficiency gains, supporting End-of-lease management (EOLM) technology direction, determining costs of infra services, application mapping to infrastructure assets, identifying costs of service delivery to our clients, developing strategies to reduce costs in the short term and long term, coordinating with the architecture team and operations teams to plan new technology deployment to deliver required capabilities at optimal investment levels, etc.
The main responsibilities of the Sr. Infrastructure Service Financial planner are to:
• Lead and collaborate with Architects to build the IT as a Service cost model and provide the transactions costs related to the IT service components
• Lead and analyze IT Service components related data and financial information, prepare, report, and recommend efficiencies for the IT cost model
• Research, prepare, and refresh IT data that feeds into the IT cost model
• Register and maintain IT data into appropriate database
• Produce inventory and financial reports based on business needs
• Produce ad-hoc inventory and allocation reporting’s
• Lead and perform IT financial and inventory analysis, forecasting, and budget reporting including and not limited to hardware, software, resource and related IT practices
• Identify financial process improvement, prepare policy and procedure documentation
• Provide financial analysis related to future IT technologies which will increase cost effectiveness and HAEA IT infrastructure standards
• Maintain financial costs related to infrastructure strategies and budgeting
• Support project portfolio management and budget planning activities based on the IT Strategy and Roadmap
• Lead the development of track and report each Business Unit IT service utilization costs compared to actual IT infra H/W and S/W license, support, contract renewal and etc.
• Provide IT financial costs for Infra Planning & Architecture Team to develop an effective renewal strategy
Required Skills, Attributes & Education:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance, IT Management, Business, Information Systems or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
• ITIL V3.x Foundation certification preferred
• ITIL V3.x Service Strategy certification preferred
• Any IT certification is plus
• 8+ years’ experience in the IT industry with 3-5 years of overall related experience
• Bilingual Korean skillset is preferred because responsibilities of this role interacts frequently and directly with counterpart in headquarters Korea for global directions
• Extensive experience in financial reporting
• Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
• Strong skills in using Excel functions and formulas
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (PowerPoint)
Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package; including 401K, healthcare, long term and short term disability, educational reimbursement, discounts on Hyundai and Kia automobiles, flexible spending accounts and much more.
Qualified candidates please apply by emailing your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com
Fountain Valley, CA, 92708