i360 is seeking an Sr. Oracle R12.2 Infrastructure Apps DBA and Security to manage the security and infrastructure of Oracle R12 Federal Financials and integrated systems. Slated for a June 2020 kick off.
- Managing and maintaining multiple Oracle RDBMS instances for Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) Federal Financial applications R12.2, PRISM, Sunflower
- Ensuring system availability and responding to unplanned event.
- Executing the processes and activities for solution backup, recovery, refresh/cloning, performance tuning, and security (physical and data)
- Providing system, data and security performance tuning
- Installing and verifying Oracle applications, security and system patches to the EBS applications and databases
- Supporting and performing capacity planning, COOP, Information Assurance and problem resolution activities
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining key program deliverables associated with managing the application and database infrastructure
- Responsible for all technical matters related to the Oracle Applications databases including:
- Monitoring and tuning the operating environment
- Coordinating/executing all code migrations.
- Work with users to troubleshoot advanced functional, technical, and integration issues.
- Administer backups, refreshes and non-production clones.
- Reports and deliverables must be delivered with timeliness and quality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Demonstrated prior experience managing, supporting operations or implementation of Oracle Federal Financials on a federal project.
- Must have 7 years of knowledge of Oracle Federal Financials Applications DBA and Security Infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in Oracle R12, Oracle Single Sign-on and SOA Suite administration
- Familiarity with Federal application architecture policies and guidelines a plus
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical, and technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to complete a federal background investigation
- Only Direct Hires (No recruiting or staffing firms’ submissions will be considered)
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship or Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
- Oracle OCP or OCA is a plus
- Resources must be local to Bethesda MD
Primary Location: Bethesda MD
Hours on-site: Monday – Friday
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
i360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability