Stable and high-growth company has an immediate need for a DevOps Engineer. This is a cutting edge company with a leading product. This company offers competitive base salaries, full benefits, and an exciting environment. Job duties include designing and building code deployment systems, coordinating application deployment efforts through various layers of a solution, and making sure deployments to environment are repeatable and predictable.
- 8+ years' IT overall with 2+ years of DevOps experience, including knowledge of compilers, continuous build technologies, development technologies, and API-based integrations.
- Ability to build processes; comprehends parallel and continuous build concepts and how to implement them.
- Design and build automated code deployment systems.
- Tech includes Docker, Git, Jenkins, Redgate, Linux, NGinx, AWS Cloud, Kong, Keyclock, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Work with dev team to fulfill with other's requirements, create scripts, modify source codes if needed (required programming knowledge).
- Can design and implement a configuration management approach.
- In the office 5 days a week.