Title: Sr. Infrastructure System Administrator
Location: Seattle, WA
Job #: LA927318212
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a senior level Infrastructure System Administrator
who will be responsible for the daily activities of technology operations; Tier 2 and 3 production support; MAC's (device Move, Adds & Changes), Break-Fix, Lifecycle Management, and Major Incident resolution. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring proper escalation to 3rd-level TSO teams; Engineering, Architecture and Applications.
- Provide technological production systems service and support and those activities associated (network, telephony, laptops), end-user devices (desktops, thin clients, tablets, mobile devices, etc.).
- Responsible for 7x24x365 on-call and on-site support, technology lifecycle replacements, technical skills development, operational effectiveness and management of day-to-day tasks and assignments.
- Key Production Areas of support:
- Network, Telecom, Desktop; Break Fix, 7x24x365 Production On-Call, End User Device Moves/Adds/Changes, Service Requests.
- Closet Maintenance:
- UPS Support, Cable Patching, Cable Punch-Down, Wireless Infrastructure, Vocera Support, Switch Port Activation, Port Turn-up, Lifecycle Hardware Replacement, Local Data Center Hands-On Support, Vendor Onsite Coordination, SOP execution and modifications, and Current-State and Knowledge-Based Article Creation.
- Escalates issues and/or problems on any customer impacting work to their direct manager.
- Responds to tickets, service requests, and alerts from monitoring systems.
- May be required to travel up to 25% of work schedule.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline, or, Associate's degree with two-years-experience is preferred, or, an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of direct experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified as a multi-discipline specialist in network, telephony, and desktop in a 24x7 environment and considered an expert in the performance of two or more disciplines.
- One or a combination of the following:
- Avaya certifications and/or expertise around the Avaya call manager and applications which interface with Avaya platforms, including: Contact Center, CMS, Modular Messaging, Call Recording, wireless endpoints (Vocera and Spectralink), and VoIP. Cisco and Juniper certifications and/or expertise. Microsoft certifications and expertise. HP Desktop certifications and expertise.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: email@example.com
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs