Please note that this is a full time position.
The manager is looking for a CPA with quantitative tax accounting experience.
We are presently seeking a Sr. Manager International Tax that will join the finance team reporting directly to the V.P. of Global Tax. This individual will play an important role in maintaining an efficient worldwide tax structure. The primary responsibilities of this position will be the calculation of the U.S. foreign inclusion amounts, foreign tax compliance and planning and to manage the Company’s ASC 740 position for our foreign subsidiaries. The individual will work closely with other members of the Company’s finance team, among others. The individual will also be a key liaison with our external financial statement auditors and where applicable, other external tax advisors. In addition, this individual will be involved in other aspects of the corporate tax function including international tax compliance and planning.
• Coordinate and collaborate with local controllers and external tax advisors in connection with the tax compliance, planning and the tax issues of our foreign subsidiaries;
• Identify emerging international tax issues and determine the potential impact to the company;
• Research, analyze, interpret, and apply outbound US international tax laws and principles;
• Calculate and maintain support for income sourcing, expense apportionment & allocation, E&P, foreign tax credit, GILTI, FDII, and Subpart F;
• Review, assist, and provide technical expertise with regards to international income tax compliance (Forms 1118, 5471, 8865, 8858, disclosures, and related forms and calculations).
• Review and manage all aspects of the quarterly and annual foreign corporate income tax provisions pursuant to ASC 740, maintenance of related SOX controls and related financial statement disclosures;
• Managing the Company’s FIN 48 positions;
• Proactively evaluate and recommend changes to the processes that could impact the tax provision, effective tax rate and tax exposures arising from changes in our global business including the preparation of tax models. Other Requirements/Responsibilities: • Assist in tax due diligence and analysis related to potential acquisition targets;
• Assist in other strategic tax planning projects.
• CPA with 8+ years of combined tax experience with a multinational corporation blended with public accounting. Master of Science in Taxation would be preferred;
• A minimum of 5 years planning experience in US international tax concepts including: income sourcing, expense apportionment & allocation, E&P, foreign tax credit, GILTI, FDII, and Subpart;
• Strong technical proficiency in ASC740, uncertain tax positions, and related ASC 740 matters;
• Familiarity with ASC 740 OneSource Tax Provision software is desirable;
• Excellent communications skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
This position requires the use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number 345.