3rd parties, please DO NOT APPLY.
*Local Phoenix candidates are preferred.*
H1B sponsorship available to those who need it.
• 10+ years professional hands on software development experience with Java, Angular expertise, and Spring Boot expertise.
• Critical thinking and good communication are a must
• Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, and similar frameworks
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Ability to bridge the gap between disparate systems and technologies
• Must possess an experienced understanding of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and
asynchronous message-based concepts
• Experience knowledge of Design Patterns and comfort with the latest architectural paradigms
• Experience with AWS or other cloud services is a plus
• Experience with Kubernetes and Helm
• Strong agreement with high stability, quality, and continuous delivery
• Understanding and some hands-on experience with XML, JSON and/or Web-services
• Familiarity with open-source libraries/frameworks, e.g. Apache, Jakarta, etc.
• Strong experience working in a team and as an individual
• Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral), with experience producing
technical and design documentation of complex processes.
• Ability to troubleshoot, performance tune and understand java memory utilization in code
• Hands-on Experience with e-commerce and/or ticketing systems is a plus
• Understanding of distributed cache/store systems such as Memcached, EhCache, Redis,
HBase, or Cassandra is valued
• Scripting skills, e.g. Perl, shell, etc. is a plus
• Experience with an open source development environment using tools such as Maven,