Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
ContractDescription:Job Title: Full Stack Software Engineer (JAVA)
About the Opportunity:
A global leader in their industry is looking for a Senior Java Developer for a contract opportunity with the potential to be hired on full time. This is an exciting opportunity to work on mass consumer facing products used by millions. If you're up for the challenge... apply below! Responsibilities:
- Assist in the delivery and development of technical specs, requirement documentation and test planning.
- Design and develop prototype applications for web and mobile.
- Act as a technical lead mentoring and training new engineers and team members.
- Assist in QA processes including testing and defect/bug fixing.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- BS/MS Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years' experience in software development in either web, software or mobile based applications in Java or J2EE.
- Experience with the full SDLC
- Strong experience and understanding of Object Oriented Design.
- Strong experience with Agile and related tool (Rally, Jira, Confluence, or Trello)
- Good understanding of software design and architecture.
- Unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) experience is preferred.
- Strong experience with client facing applications.
Interested in learning more? Please don't hesitate to give us a call at 858-242-5676 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com
for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions
. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail. About Sayva:
Sayva's technology division provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.