Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
Below is the very urgent position with my direct client. Can you please let me know, if you are interested for this Opportunity. If this opportunity is not for you, could we request to forward this email to your colleagues who might be interested for this opportunity.
Title: Sr. Java/J2EE Programmer
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: long term contract Position
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience followed by 6+ years' experience in building business critical software for large enterprises.
- Experience designing APIs adhering to SOAP or REST architecture style.
- Experience with Continuous integration tools (e. g. Jenkins,Team City or RTC), Monitoring/alerting tools.
- Experience with advanced database concepts using MS SQL, DB2 databases.
- Experience in web based application servers like IIS, JBoss EAP and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in building advanced automated, and integrated acceptance tests using modern techniques and tools (e. g. SoapUI, Selenium).
- Experience defining SVN/GIT Branching strategies as well as leveraging Feature tagging.
- Knowledge of Logging Analysis using Splunk or ELK(Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana) Stack.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems (performance and application issues).
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey technology solutions to business/non-technical partners.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem solving skills.
- Professional who is motivated, should posess a strong work ethic and can be an effective team player.
- Proactive in nature and should be quick learner of new tools/technologies.
- Experience with Medicaid / Medicare systems is a plus.
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1278 OR E-Mail me: tshaikh at rate matrixonweb.com))