This is Tarique Shaikh from ClifyX. Hope you are doing well!
ClifyX was formed in 1998 and since then providing staffing solution and services.
Clifyx provide innovative business solutions which satisfy highest requirements for mission-critical reliability, scalability, interoperations to our customers and shareholders and high level of satisfaction for the employees. Our staff s creativity, service and dedication set a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Young, Dynamic and willing to work with our Clients needs with right attitude. Our Team has years of experience helping clients around the world use their IT investments to drive innovation, productivity and growth to achieve higher performance.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact, visa status, rate and current location info to speed up the interview processes.
Title: Sr. Java/J2EE Programmer
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 3+ years long term contract
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience followed by 6+ years' experience in building business critical software for large enterprises.
- Experience designing APIs adhering to SOAP or REST architecture style.
- Experience with Continuous integration tools (e. g. Jenkins,Team City or RTC), Monitoring/alerting tools.
- Experience with advanced database concepts using MS SQL, DB2 databases.
- Experience in web based application servers like IIS, JBoss EAP and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in building advanced automated, and integrated acceptance tests using modern techniques and tools (e. g. SoapUI, Selenium).
- Experience defining SVN/GIT Branching strategies as well as leveraging Feature tagging.
- Knowledge of Logging Analysis using Splunk or ELK(Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana) Stack.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems (performance and application issues).
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey technology solutions to business/non-technical partners.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem solving skills.
- Professional who is motivated, should posess a strong work ethic and can be an effective team player.
- Proactive in nature and should be quick learner of new tools/technologies.
- Experience with Medicaid / Medicare systems is a plus.
Thank you & Best Regards
Tarique Shaikh | Lead US IT Recruiter
Tel: 908-279-1278 | Fax: 732-909-2631