One of our premier clients is looking for a Sr. Java / J2EE Developer in Richmond, VA for a long-term' engagement. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP indicating (a) your date of availability (b) current location (c) Work Visa status (d) desired hourly rate, W2 or 1099?
*Minimum of 10 to 15+ years' experience in the IT industry is required:
*Local candidates strongly preferred
*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview after a successful phone interview is requested and completed.
This position is to review the initial requirements and delivered system (Enforcement Module) against the existing separate (detached) Enforcement Tracking System (ETS) application currently in use to determine the level of effort needed to finalize application development, programming and reporting for implementation of the Enforcement Module within EAGLES. The agency has completed an in-house gap-analysis to assist with this effort.
1) Analyze existing ETS application and existing gap-analysis to determine application functionality limitations in EAGLES application.
2) Consult with business users (enforcement and finance) to identify current operating procedures to clarify application requirements.
3) Capture requirements using industry standard development frameworks and tools.
4) Formulate a plan outlining steps required to migrate ETS application data into the EAGLES Enforcement module (versus development of a new application), using structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
5) Convert recommended project specifications into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding.
6) Assist Senior Programmers in entering program codes into EAGLES Enforcement Module, if recommended and selected for implementation.
7) Write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
8) Write manual for business/end-users to describe operating procedures.
9) Follow all established processes, policies, standards and procedures to assure compliance with state and regulatory policies and standards.
10) Ability to communicate (oral and written) technical concepts and application procedures to non-technical users.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 10 to 15 or more years' experience in the following is required:
420 West 42nd St, Suite 36B New York, NY, 10018