One of our premier clients is looking for a Sr. J2EE/Java Developer in Trenton, NJ for a long-term' engagement. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP indicating (a) your date of availability (b) current location (c) desired hourly rate, W2 or 1099?
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- This Application System Programming (Level 3) is a Senior J2EE/Java Developer.
- The candidate must possess Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field and 5 or more years of hands on experience in requirements analysis, design, integration, development, implementation, and testing.
- Knowledge with Struts framework a plus
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts is also helpful
- Prior work experience interfacing with Oracle Databases as an application developer using SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Business Objects is desired
- Experience with writing UNIX/Linux Bash scripts a plus.
- Working with SFTP Clients, IDE’s such as NetBeans, TOAD for Oracle and TomEE.
- Glassfish skills and/or conversion is a plus.
- Must have a good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good writing/ oral communication skills are necessary to work within the team as well as with clients.
- The ability to consistently adapt to the changing needs of our work environment and client’s needs to deliver reliable user friendly software solutions.
- Migrate from Glassfish to TomEE for 1099, and TOP/SOIL applications.
- The Application System Programming Manager will be responsible for analyzing the current TOP environment and the interfaces, designing an efficient solution for some of the key modules.
- The consultant will provide accurate estimates for design and programming efforts for any system changes and enhancements.
- Successfully illustrate key concepts and features of different modules independently and collectively.
- Derive secure file transfer strategies and routines for maximum efficiency and minimum loss.
- Assist in identifying, tracking, and mitigating project risks.
- Utilize the new TomEE environment for the development.
- Develop system test cases to encompass all scenarios and required features of the application.
- The candidate will be responsible for all relative documentation.
Experience developing applications using Java Required 5 Years
Experience writing queries using PL/SQL and Oracle SQL Required 5 Years
Experience developing web pages using HTML Required 3 Years
Experience with Java Script Required 3 Years
Prior experience with Frameworks (i.e. Struts, Spring, MVC) Required 5 Years
Prior experience developing using SDLC Required 3 Years
Good written and verbal communication skills Required
Experience with TOAD for Oracle Highly desired 2 Years
Experience converting applications running on Glassfish to TomEE desired 2 Years
Experience migrating applications running on another server to TomEE desired 2 Years
Experience with writing UNIX/Linux Bash scripts Desired 3 Years
Prior experience with NetBeans IDE Desired 3 Years
Experience deploying applications using TomEE Server Desired 3 Years
Prior experience developing on Struts 2 Framework Desired 3 Years
BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience Required