Sr. hands on Java Architect needed for long term consulting project work at OTM for Fortune 500 Client Company.
*Due to the nature of the interview process, local candidates with local experience only please (Local = San Francisco Bay Area)
* Must Have:
- US Education Experience, a Bachelors or Masters from US Institution
- Must Have Direct Experience with Data Structures, Algorithms, Networking
- Must have Domain Experience with ecommerce.
- Contribute to the Architecture, Design, Development of eCommerce Internet/Web Applications.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a professional development environment.
- Must be a Hands On Architect, having exp with Programming/Coding in Java.
- 4+ years of Architecting large scale Web / Internet Applications, 9+ years overall Software Engineer/Developer experience
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms is required.
- Ability to design / develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Strong experience with Java/J2EE is required, 5+ years with OO Java Coding (Spring)
- Demonstrated experience architecting, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed applications is required.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills are required, must be a self-starter and comfortable with a start-up like environment
- Experience with JQuery, RESTful services, Maven, Agile is necessary.
- Full-stack web development is an added plus (experience with both front UI as well Servlet)
OTM Software Professionals is a locally owned and operated company in the Silicon Valley working on the hottest projects. We offer direct support to all of our employees as well as excellent benefits. Do you have the skills, experience and drive to become a part of the OTM team? Apply today to become part of the OTM team!