Position: Java Sr. Developer/ Architect
Location: This will start as remote, but then will need to be onsite in CA, MN, or NJ once Covid settles.
Duration: Long Term Contract (W2)
looking for a Sr. Developer/Architect for the Cosmos Modernization Project. This is their claims processing platform that is on Cobol Mainframe and is being upgraded to Java and Azure Could. This person needs to have expertise in Java, Spring/Spring Boot Microservices and HealthCare. This will start as remote, but then will need to be onsite in CA, MN, or NJ once Covid settles.
- The Senior Developer/ Architect will support the Claims adjudication system (COSMOS) and expectation from architect is strong knowledge in claims processing (eligibility and provider).
- This role requires analyzing the code and designing the Application according to new incoming projects.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Should be able to provide guidance to the developers and guide them towards the solution.
- Must be able to drive towards the modernization.
- Health Care experience is a must
- Java architecture experience
- Experience with Cloud (Azure preferably) and Microservices development
- Claims processing knowledge is highly desired
- Mainframe Experience
- Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering or related field
Direct Number: 972-499-6328
Text Number: (469) 275-0731
Off. NumberEx: 371