CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions and professional staffing services.
Summary: The main function of a Java Developer is to design, develop, and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry Java best practices to design, test, implement and support a multi-tier origination Java solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Expert level experience in Hibernate, Spring and need strong experience on Angular v.2 or higher
- Good knowledge on PostGres
- What developer will be doing
- Big task is to convert legacy Oracle applications to PostGres using Hibernate.
- Backend: Spring. Frontend: Angular.
- Exposure to technologies like AWS and Docker
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale, Java/J2EE projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
- Extensive knowledge and application of Java best practices along with experience with application servers and database servers.
- Experience in implementing design patterns and ability to adapt to changing patterns quickly
Thanks & Regards,
12901 Worldgate Drive - Suite 510
Herndon, Virginia 20170
| 703.454.0671 direct | email@example.com|