Role: Senior Strong Data strategy Architect
Client: Persistent systems/ First Republic Bank
Contract: 12 months
Location: San Francisco, CA 94111, United States
· Need a very strong business oriented data strategy person , analyst , work on presentations, be the liaison between all the stake holders business , technology and lobs leaders.
· Represent the data business team at all levels in the bank..
· The candidate has to have the best communication skills, good understanding of wealth mgmt. , data knowledge and understanding.
· Lead the architecture and technical strategies of connected data, advanced analytics and data science, delivering transformed, data-driven platforms and secure capabilities.
· Lead the team of architects to develop an enterprise-wide, business-linked, cohesive understanding of data assets and their relationships to help ease the integration of these data assets
· Develop and deploy modern machine learning and statistical methods for finding structure in large data sets, such as CART and Random Forests, clustering and classification algorithms, Bayesian models, neural nets, and so on.
· Be responsible for identifying new data driven opportunities and pursuing the execution of hypothesis with a high level of autonomy with focus on outcomes.
· Lead cross-disciplinary teams on solving business problems using analytics, typically involving multi-dimensional data sets to improve predictability and performance, drive efficiencies and insight in services.
· Lead the development and communication of clearly defined implementable architecture and technology directives enabling change programmes to deliver improved changes.
· Lead in the creation of initiatives, investment cases and architecture models for assigned projects and transformation programmes delivering to the technology and
· operational strategies.
· Develop and govern the implementation of technical and architecture standards, guidelines and practices which implement data strategies.
· Lead in the transformation from structured to unstructured data, evaluating new technologies and approaches leading to scalable, global data platforms.