!!!Must be US citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance!!!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long-term opportunity, growth, flexible work environment with decent salary and great benefits. If you are self-motivated, work well with a team as well as individually, are able to bring innovative solutions to the table, and like to mentor other developers; this is a great opportunity for you!
This position will perform and have the following duties, roles, and / or responsibilities:
- Mentor and lead Java development team in the areas of new and emerging technologies, best practices and system architecture.
- Design, develop and implement web-based applications.
- Design, develop and implement highly complex applications utilizing Oracle and Java technologies.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems across a large enterprise.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing to design efficient and effective applications.
- Work independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and revise Java source code based on clearly defined requirements.
- Participate in code reviews for team members as well as yourself.
- Assist in the setup of production environments including application servers and database structure.
- Assist in the implementation of applications through various testing phases and into production environments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment and think analytically.
- Perform maintenance on programs currently in production.
- Assist QA teams with writing test scripts and explaining functionality.
- Assist / mentor Dev team with Unit Testing and best practices
- B.S. Comp Sci, or related field
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- 6 years (preferably) JAVA development experience.
- 2-3 Years Min. experience in Oracle PL/SQL performing software engineering activities
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as SVN/GIT
- Experience creating REST web services
- Experience developing on multiple platforms including Windows and Linux
- 3 years of progressively more complex programming experience in large scale information system environments.
- Proficiency w/ Spring Boot, Spring Security, and Spring Batch
- Tomcat Application Server
- Spring MVC 3, 4 or 5
- Hibernate ORM
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenberg firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.