Sr Java Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves Java Application Developer who wants be part of a collaborative environment? An innovative programmer who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Collaborate and implement most relevant development tools/techniques to solve client issues and exceed client requirements
- Understand the benefits of process methodologies in conjunction with specific software application tools to enhance client environment
- Plan and work with development teams to deliver solutions in accordance to service level agreements
- Manage and maintain project goals established for project deliverables
- Develop solutions to client problems via use of methodologies and software application tools
- Demonstrate accountability to successfully realize client goals
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts. Qualifications
- Bachelors' in Science and or equivalent prior work experience
- 7+ years of IT experience in software development in developing web applications and client/server applications
- Ability to lead and mentor teams to provide technical deliverables in accordance with SDLC methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
- Plan, track, manage and lead small teams on short term sprints, and long-term software deployments
- 7+ years of EJB, Hibernate, HTML, JS, CSS, and SOAP Web Services, Angular, Ajax, JQuery
- Deep development experience with Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring MVC, Tomcat, SOA, JSON, XML, and RESTful web service framework
- Experience with designing and deploying AWS Services like Elastic Compute (EC2), Storages (S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier and AWS Storage Gateway) and RDS
- Demonstrated experience in AWS storage encryption, data at rest, and data in transit
- Hands on knowledge with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ, or Mechanicsburg, PA areas.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- PMP, CAPM or PMI-ACP Certification