Our client, a leader in their industry, has an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer to work on an 18-month contract completely remote. This role is mid-senior level. Looking to start immediately.This position is open for w-2 consultants. For w-2 candidates, we offer an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Design, develop, test, and debug Java-based applications
- Work closely with product owners and fellow team members on tasks
- Ensure SAFe Agile processes are followed throughout development process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Java development (1.8 or above, JEE)
- Expertise in Spring framework, including Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Experience with indexed data persistence, such as relational databases (SQL), ORM, NoSQL data stores
- Hands-on experience using AWS - Fargate, Lambda, S3, etc.
- Experience leveraging Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience working with high levels of data security and protecting against unauthorized access
- Experience with containerization (Docker), serverless deployment
- Understanding of GIT and CI/CD practice and tools
- Working in Agile environment
Related Terms/Key Words: Java Developer, Microservices, Spring Boot, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, SAFe Agile, Test Driven Development, GIT, SQL
Job ID: 361001 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!