Project is 3 years in length and I need 5-7 developers 2 Senior/Lead minimum 9 years of Java experience and 3-5 Mid-level minimum 6 years of Java experience... We are able to work W2 or C2C
ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT "One Pager" resumes to be considered anything over "one page" will not be submitted.
COMMUNICATIONS IS KEY...NO LESS THAT 9 OUT OF 10 - MUST INTERVIEW ONSITE West Chester PA area, NO SKYPE NO EXCEPTIONS. WANT PEOPLE TO START ASAP
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to independently work on assigned tasks
- Strong analytical skills to understand business needs
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple demands and stress levels
- 5 years developer experience
- Worked with large-scale Java Applications
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with Code Review Tools (UpSource, Collaborator, Crucible)
- Experience with VCS systems (Subversion, Git)
- Experience with an RDBMS (MariaDB, MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience with various design patterns
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides senior level analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of applications and databases.
- Ensures projects go through our SDLC from development, to test, and into production environments on schedule.
- Reads specifications and provides feedback on areas needing more detail or questions that need to be answered in order for development to begin.
- Writes extensible code that is well structured, properly documented and is easy to maintain.
- Provides off hours support as part of a rotation with other developers.
- Assists in the development of standards and best practices.
- Helps in evolving areas of the SDLC.
- Provides mentoring and training to staff with less experience.
- Creates easy to understand technical documentation for projects completed.
- Understands the larger picture related to the business/technology strategy and helps to guide all aspects of application development in that direction.
Here is a list of tools/frameworks/technologies being researched and tools already utilize.
All interested parties please contact Aaron Shoop aaronDOTshoopATinsourcenowDOTcom