IntraEdge has an urgent long-term contract need (12 months+) in Phoenix, Arizona.
Candidates without the following experience will NOT be considered:
Java, Identity / Access Management, Spring
Sr. JAVA Developer
Identity and Access management - primary focus of this project
- 10 years of development experience in java/j2ee webapps.
- 3-4 years of experience implementing Identity and access management solutions with any prominent Identity providers in the market.
- Proficiency in Spring and Spring security 3.x+ a must.
- Experience building modern Restful web services, basic understanding of SOAP based web services.
- Excellent understanding and implementation experience of Authn and Authz standards like SAML 2.0, Open Id Connect, Oauth etc.
- Proficiency working in an application server environment a must. JBoss and tomcat experience are a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Ansi SQL a must, Oracle & Mysql database specific proficiency is a plus - Stored procs, triggers etc.
- Proficiency in JPA standards and/or Hibernate framework is required.
- Experience and understanding of reactive architectures and messaging middleware integrations is a plus
- Proficiency in Spring boot, Spring cloud a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in coordination and providing technical guidance to other technology teams