One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for Sr. Java Developer at Raleigh, NC
Job ID: 2905057
Java Sr. Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Leading the project delivery by working with the team and owning the time delivery, and quality of the artifacts from team by providing them the necessary documentation, review and conducting knowledge sharing sessions to team on new or critical areas.
- Participating in various phases of a project life cycle such as estimation, requirement, analysis, design and test plan preparation, system testing, product implementation and closure.
- Requirement discussion with Project team, providing feedback/ risk assessment and highlighting the gaps or missed requirements during different project phases.
- Respond with the analysis and design of new functionalities by interacting with project team and application users and also will be coordinating with offshore team to transfer the business requirements to technical solutions.
- Design of the technical architecture of the application, which includes validation of the design and suggesting required changes. Responsible for creating/maintaining software documentation and systems design.
- Handle complex operational tasks and recommend processing and technology changes.
- Ensures quality of deliverables by reviewing, validating and optimizing the code, services and applications through tools, frameworks and industry products.
- Respond to direct questions from IT management or the business on the effects of emerging technologies on product development and business directions; may provide buy vs. build recommendations or assist in platform documentation.
- Display problem solving and analytical skills and will use them to resolve technical problems.
- Provides production and testing (integration, user acceptance testing, performance, security testing) support and is primary point of contact for issues.
Must Have Skills:
- AngularJS, HML5, CSS3, Build Integration Tools
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
(Feel Free to reach me at 908-293-8126 OR E-Mail me: Skaul At matrixonweb DOT com)