SLK America is looking for Sr. Java resource for a full time position in Buffalo, NY. The Java developer will be working on a long term Implementation project for our clients Program. Successful candidates will have the ability to work independently and leading a team, good business acumen, and great communication skills.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and experience:
• 8+ years of demonstrated experience designing, developing and testing real world, enterprise applications
• 8+ years of hands on Java experience, including analysis, design and testing
• Good experience and strong knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concepts, Exception Handling, Java Collection Framework, Multi Threading,
• Having experience in using Spring framework all modules, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Test Framework, Spring RESTful services, Transaction Management, Spring Annotations.
• Having experience in creating applications with RESTful APIs¸ Microservices or service oriented architecture
• Consuming web services using SOAP or REST
• Having experience using JPA / Hibernate and developing complex queries using native / HQL
• Should have worked on at least two projects on implementing REST Services
• Experience using Scrum and following Agile best practices & DevOps methodologies
• Experience on WebSphere Platform¸ Tomcat, Jboss
• Experience in Agile and DevOps methodologies
• Strong background in creating multi threaded Java applications
• Willing ness to learn GMC /Quadient Inspire Designer¸ ICM and Inspire Automation and DocuSign.
This is a full time position with SLK, offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits and paid time off. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.